Nanocomp is committed to working in a sustainable way. Our operational system is grounded in the customer requirements and standards ISO9001:2015; ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018.
The targets of Nanocomp’s Operational Policy include:
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Pursuing growth globally
- Enhancing know-how and well-being of personnel
- Continuous improvement of safe and healthy working conditions
- Measuring and reducing the environmental impacts
- Complying with EHS requirements of stakeholders
We follow up on several KPIs concerning Environmental and Health & Safety and aim to improve them continuously at Nanocomp. Our KPI data were used to calculate the Sustainability index.
Nanocomp has become free of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions with our energy supply since 2022! We value the nature and continuously seek for solutions to a sustainable production. We believe that with this small but essential action, we are making a great contribution to our environment and our future.